In the village Matenci there is a chapel of Saint Anthony of Padua which was mentioned in canonical visitations as early as 1669. The original chapel was damaged in the fire in 1869, but the following year a new one was erected. This one was again renovated after the earthquake in 1880. The single nave chapel with three bays ends with a polygonal shrine. The architecture contains features of classicism and historicism. There are two baroque canvas paintings in the interior which make it especially valuable. One depicts the Holy Trinity, and the other St. Augustin.