The chapel in Šagudovec was mentioned for the first time in 1669. Even then it was made of bricks, with a wooden tower and a bell. In 1901, a new chapel was constructed, and in 1964 a brick tower, housing two bells, was added to it. The chapel is 9 m long and 4 m wide. Both its interior and exterior were renovated in 1987. Throughout history it was damaged in a fire, so only few pieces of valuable inventory were preserved to this day. It was entirely renovated, inside and outside, and fenced between 2009 and 2012.
Text and pictures taken from www.zupa-svetogjurja.hr